DIY : doll face purse
You will need:
felt - hair, skin and eyes
ribbon for strap
thread - edge of hair, black crosses on eyes, lips
1. Glue the bottom edge of the 'hair' felt piece to the top edge of the 'skin' felt piece.
2. Do a decorative running stitch along the join, this will also reenforce it.
3. On the front, stitch a small curve for the lips.
4. Glue on the two blue diamonds for eyes.
5. Stitch a black cross on each eye.
6. To attach the strap, lay the back flat then create a large loop with the ribbon, let the two ends overlap and run in opposite directions (these end will be the tie closer).
7. Stitch the strap in place.
8. Lay the front over the back and pin together. Sew up the sides and bottom edge.