christmas peg dolls

I haven't had time to feel very festive so far this year, but I just did a Christmas craft post on Babiekins and now the ideas are starting to follow. There will be a few more posts before Christmas.
My Babiekins post was a peg angel, I made a couple but just gave the instructions for the gold version pictured below.

Anyone who knows me, know I love making peg dolls! I few years ago I art directed a children's TV show which involved making a city populated by peg people. 
A few years ago also did a Christmas craft story for an interiors magazine and made festive peg dolls, Santa, Mrs Claus, Rudolph and an elf. These peg dolls come out each year to grace our shelf. I unpacked them today...

One Christmas's I made peg fairies for friends, with lovely pom pom skirts, they were also unpacked today.